Friday, May 21, 2010

woo! chart for may 21 :D

LAST WEEK'S TOP 5
5 AVRIL LAVIGNE- ALICE
4 Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
3 Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me
2 Adam Lambert - For Your Entertainment
1 CHARICE FEAT. IYAZ - PYRAMID

DROPOUTS
Iyaz - Replay
John Mayer feat. Taylor Swift - Half of My Heart
Orianthi - According To You

30 Timbaland & Justin Timberlake - Carry Out
29 Lady Gaga - Telephone
28 Jason Derulo - In My Head
27 Ke$ha - Tik Tok
26 Rihanna - Rude Boy
25 Taio Cruz feat. Ludacris - Break Your Heart
24 Timbaland feat. Katy Perry - If We Ever Meet Again
23 Young Money feat. Lloyd - BedRock (NE)
22 B.O.B. feat. Bruno Mars - Nothin' On You
21 Iyaz - Solo (NE)
20 Justin Bieber - Baby
19 Taio Crus feat Ke$ha - Dirty Picture (HNE)
18 Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be
17 Ke$ha - Your Love Is My Drug
16 Train - Hey, Soul Sister
15 Black Eyed Peas - Rock That Body
14 Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
13 Ke$ha - Blah Blah Blah
12 Usher feat. Will.I.Am - OMG
11 Kris Allen - Live Like We're Dying
10 Paramore - The Only Exception
9 Owl City - Fireflies
8 B.O.B. feat. Hayley Williams - Airplanes
7 Owl City - Vanilla Twilight
6 Owl City - Sunburn
5 Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted (last week's hottest new entry at number 11)
4 Avril Lavigne - Alice
3 Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me
2 Adam Lambert - For Your Entertainment
1 Charice feat. Iyaz - Pyramid

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this show has bias for foreign singers, no pinoy singers are seen, except for charice who is now an international singer. all songs are in english, tangkilikin ang sariling atin inka, lahat ng dinadagdag mo sa poll mo puro foreign..tsskk

Inka said...

Greetings anonymous!

Just here to remind you that this is a request show and ALL the songs that I add are REQUESTED by the listeners. I have no control over the songs that enter the chart :D So if you're disappointed at the lack of local artists, I suggest you take that up with RT's listeners ;)

If you have a local song that you think should be added to the polls, then by all means! Like I always say on-air, simply put the song title and artist into the ChatBox and I'll add it to the polls when I see it :)