Friday, April 1, 2011

300th POST!! Tune In Later For THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW!

Hey guys!!

It's my 300th post!! YAY!!!!! OMG I DIDN'T THINK I'D MAKE IT THIS FAR..

First of all, I'd like to thank Michael Copon, whose presence inspired me to write a 300th post.

*sigh* You feel like Adonis and a 300th post.


I'd like to thank my insomnia, and my split personality that constantly bugs the lazy personality to get outta the way so I can post. Also, I'd like to thank McDonalds for stuffing their food with tons of preservatives--it helps me stay full for a whole 16 hours after eating one of their meals.

AND YOU GUYS!! It feels good to see that you guys like reading the things I post :) TUNE IN LATER TO THE RT30 COUNTDOWN!!

TUNE IN TO 99.5RT FROM 6-9PM!


James and I will be talking about things that you and many other people didn't know about the artists and songs+ in our beloved chart.

See you laterrrr~!



+keep in mind--it's april, fools! ;)

No comments: