Monday, October 18, 2010

Harry Potter Stars Grow Up, Avril Lavigne Tries Sexy Out, and Girl-On-Girl on Glee!

A little note:
There may be things talked about in this entry that are a little delicate. If you are chaste in the heart and mind, read no further :))


I am sooo excited for the last installments of the epicness that is Harry Potter, but I don't wanna watch the movies. Not because I don't like it, but because I love it so much, it's like Harry Potter ending all over again. You know how it is when you read a series, and when you're on the final book, you don't wanna read it but you want to--you don't want it to end, but if you don't read it, you'll never know what happens! Harry Potter ended for me when I finished the Deathly Hallows and it was heartbreaking. Now, it's going to end for me all over again!

Enough drama, though. Check these guys out:

So I'm sure you all know that little Emma Watson isn't so little anymore

rawr

Now here she is with her new 'do gracing the pages of Seventeen Magazine in Mexico!


Short hair!!

Yes personally, I like her better with long hair. Just watch her in this video (the band of her rumored boyfriend) :



But short hair fits her just fine. :D

Now check THIS guy out:


Daniel Radcliffe is all grown up :3 That is a picture from his recent spread in Dazed and Confused magazine and my oh my, I like where he's headed[/soundinglikeapervert]

Speaking of sexy, here's Avril Lavigne trying out a few sexy shots for Maxim Mag:



I dunno man..I mean, she's cute and everything, but it's like seeing an androgynous boy posing topless. She just doesn't give out that sexy vibe, but kudos to her for trying out the clothe-less path...

I really don't have anything to say :p but if you're an Avril fangirl, then I'm sure this picture and and the rest that came with the shoot (click on caption) will tickle your crotch muscles.

Although here's something that'll tickle every crotch muscle you have!

Recently on Glee!, there has been a little action going on between two of its characters:


Since season one, we know that Santana and Brittany were *ahem* very close friends. That unforgettable line, ignorantly uttered by the blonde bombshell rang in our heads for days after we heard it the first time, "Sex isn't dating. If sex were dating, then Santana and I would be dating."

And nothing else after that..until!



She wants to get her mack on, she says. Poor Brittany...seems hurt.

What do you think? Is Santana really only doing that because Puck wasn't around like she said, or is it because she really has a thing for Brittany? :3

Let's see what Christine O'Donnell had to say about that:


Thank you very much.

2 comments:

Bwaaaaa said...

crotch muscles tickled :)) haha, emma is effin hot btw. she was cute in HP1, then gradually got hotter. anyway, wow, i kinda liked that band "one night only" thanks for posting a vid inka!

Inka said...

Anytime Bwaaaaa! :D

Yeah Emma's cute! I was actually watching HP1 last night on Warner TV :))