Friday, November 6, 2009

Castroooooooo

So, obviously, most of you have been infected by the spell of Jason Castro--former American Idol contestant who found his rightful place in the music industry thanks to his sweet voice and his insanely adorable everything (eyes, smile, nose, earlobe, whatever).

Here is the video of his single Let's Just Fall In Love Again, and under it, a link to the first webisode of That's What I'm Here For: The Road To The Debut Album

Not that I'm playing favorites...I'm just really starting to fill this blog with videos and things I like...I swear! :D

*nothingbutlove*




That's What I'm Here For: The Road To The Debut Album
http://tinyurl.com/yld8avx


rawr! :3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this video! It's fun & catchy. It fits the song perfectly. Hope this song will really do well. We need to hear songs like this on the radio. It makes you forget your problems and puts you in a good mood. Kudos to Jason!