Saturday, August 21, 2010

RT30 First Anniversary Chart!

LAST WEEK'S TOP 5
5. 30 Seconds to Mars - Closer to The Edge
4. The Bird and The Bee - Heard It On The Radio
3. Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg - California Gurls
2. Eminem feat. Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie
1. Justin Bieber - Never Say Never

The Biebs was number one last week! I guess it was because so many of you Beliebers wanted the song to get on the polls so badly, you voted like mad for it when you saw it on there hahaha! But yeah, he's up there with Smith Jr.

Love the Way You Lie just hovers around the top 5, never really reaching the top spot. Then again, to quote Biebs, "Never say never." :3 haha :p

California Gurls climbed, didn't they?? And Closer to The Edge! Man, I love those songs.

DROPOUTS
3oh3 feat. Kesha - First Kiss
Timbaland feat. Katy Perry - If We Ever Meet Again
Usher feat. Will.I.Am - OMG

First Kiss seemed a little too douchey for you guys, I think. Almost like I can hear you guys saying, "Let's leave those songs to the kids." LOL. Not that we're old or anything..I'm only 21, after all :p Timbo and Katy Perry finally decide to bow outta the chart after being stagnant for a while, and OMG leaves us once again :p I wonder where Usher is off to now :p

Let's start the chart! :D

30. Ke$ha - Your Love Is My Drug
29. Adam Lambert - If I Had You
28. B.O.B. feat. Hayley Williams - Airplanes
27. Paramore - The Only Exception
26. 30 Seconds To Mars - This Is War

25. Against Me! - I Was A Teenage Anarchist NE
I like this song, so I'm glad it entered the chart :D I'm sure it's gonna stick itself into your ears for the remainder of its stay lol

24. Allison Iraheta - Scars (LAST WEEK'S NEW ENTRY AT NUMBER 27)
23. Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me
22. La Roux - Bulletproof

21. Lady Antebellum - Need You Now RE
Welcome back, Lady Antebellum! :)

20. N.E.R.D. feat Nelly Furtado - Hot-n-Fun (LAST WEEK'S NEW ENTRY AT NUMBER 21)
19. Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are

18. Charice feat. Iyaz - Pyramid
If it wasn't obvious to you by listening to the show, I am against plastic surgery. Especially if it's performed on an 18-year-old :p

17. Diana Vickers - Once
16. Owl City - Sunburn
15. Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars - Billionaire
14. Colbie Caillat - I Never Told You
13. Delays - Unsung (LAST WEEK'S HOTTEST NEW ENTRY AT NUMBER 15)

12. Mamas Gun - Finger On It
Been tweeting with these guys back and forth..stay tuned to the RT30 to hear their special shoutout! If they remember to send it, that is :))










11. General Luna - Red Heaven
Oh yeaaaahhh..Oh-Pea-Emmm :3 ALL FEMALE, TOO! Hell yeah \m/

10. Daughtry - September
9. Sara Bareilles - King of Anything HNE
You guys asked for it, I put it up, and you voted. You obviously like it! haha! :D

8. Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted
7. Maroon 5 - Misery
6. Justin Bieber - Never Say Never
5. Eminem feat. Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie
4. Boys Like Girls - Heart Heart Heartbreak
3. The Bird and The Bee - Heard It On The Radio
2. Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg - California Gurls
1. 30 Seconds to Mars - Closer to The Edge
Woo!! Check that out! You guys are mega-awesome ;) 30 Seconds to Mars FTW!! Here's the music video for their RT30 Countdown-topping song :D

No comments: